Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 2, 2011

最終章 ❤ Last chapter of my uni life~LAst but not THE END chapter ❤

taken a group photo with Mr.Ng

a group photo with my lovely friends
precious moment in MMU
          Time flies, there was a last chapter in my university life. Glad to meet all my uni friends, happy to know u all. We had share our happiness and solve the problems together. I am pleasure to know all of you although just in a short time. Although we might have some quarrel, but hope that all will be going to be fine, three years friendship was not the end, we suppose to be keep contact~Let us rock our future!!!! :D

       At here, me also want to say thanks to my dearest FYP supervisor, she help me a lot in the final year project, really thanks for all her guidance, patient to teach and do correction on it. So happy that be ur student in this three year uni life, hope can keep contact although i'm not ur student anymore. :) I have a wish, i wish can take a photo with Ms.Venny, hahaha XD

      Also, say thanks to Mr.Ng TH, thanks for giving us such a memorable night in the last class, thx for sang a song for us, will never forgot those scene,this will always stay longer in our heart,appreciate it so much. :D

Group photo of international finance last class


A message for my dearest friends (Baking gangs) :

Sing ying a gal who come from far n study at MMU, good skills in capturing photo and cooking ( i think so :P) I like her attitude like to helping people n also her sincere, gald to be friend with her.

Pei yen a skinny gal ,need to eat more too..haha. a good leader, like to be same group with her, my remind for her, try to eat medicine when sick..ahaha XP
 
from left to right : pei yen n sing ying
Miki a JB gal that like to take photo~~ i like her photo capturing skills, happy that being housemate with her for around 5 months, my advising for her, please eat more and also eat on time too, just do it for ur healthy life. :)

Poh joo my dearest friends along this 3 years, tall n pretty gal..unfortunately both of us have some problems since the gamma year, but this does not mean the friendship will come to the end, hope our friendship forever.Also, sorry for my childish attitude :(

Wei kuan Miss piggy, bt actually too skinny, need eat more n more. Funny and "sot sot" gal, hope she and guo chong can send a good new for us.wahahhaha XD
from top to bottom : wei kuan, poh joo, me and miki
Poh Lin a nice gal, too passion and generous (same v her bf too..lol ) sometime let me feel paiseh, hahaha~~just started know her when in the end of gamma year, although juz a short time, but also appreciate this friendship.

Kai Chin also a tall n pretty gal~ glad to know her too, too kind, and like to say "lan gag"..lols XD bt like her smiling so much :D

Adeline a friend that know more about each other when Islamic Banking event, glad to know u~~hehehe :)

Hui ting a friend call "jia jia"~although both of us just become more closer in this semester, but really appreciate those moment with u. :D

Tiffany a sweetie, a really pro "model" when in front camera, always good posing and stand by in front the camera..ahahaha XD

Cai wen  a small and skinny gal too ( around me all skinny 1 >"< ), glad to know her, a good and top student, like to share knowledge with friends, thanks to this little teacher.

Shi ling, Jia Qing, Xin Yee three of u almost together all the time, so me leave the comment for u three together,hahaha...glad to know u all, and hope all of us will have a bright future after graduate.Take care my friends. :)

from left to right : jia qing, poh lin, kai chin, adeline, me, shi ling n hui ting
  
from left to right : cai wen, hui ting and me
Guo chong group mate since the 1st year of uni life, glad to know u, hope u hv a good career in the future. Hope can heard the good new from u and wei kuan!! wakakaka, juz kidding lah :p

Guo chong and wei kuan ( the best photo i ever seen..haha )
        Three years friendship will not be the ending, is the ending or starting is depend on us~~hope this friendship will be longer forever. Here, me want to wish all of us have a good career in future, gambateh and all the best for our final!! Chiong ah!! :)






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really appreciate what u have done for us (the blog and photos)....Thanks Ah min!!

    For sure FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!! Keep in Touch!!:D

    ReplyDelete